Building Blocks for Global Citizenship
This is a self-paced course that can be taken anytime throughout the year.
Self-Guided Online Course
September, 2024 (Asynchronous)
Complete all 6 modules to receive 10 PDPs
Partnership educators: $75
Non-partnership educators: $75
For all educators of grades K-12
Our six online modules will help you build a foundation for global awareness and provide concrete examples and strategies for supporting global competence in your classroom and school community. Each one-hour module – taken anytime at your own pace, on your own schedule – addresses key concepts and themes for global learning.
Complete all six to receive 10 Professional Development Points (PDPs).
Module topics include:
1. Global Learning: The Primary Source Approach
2. Foundations of Globalization
3. Global Citizenship Skills for Today’s World
4. Global Competency through the Global Goals for Sustainable Development
5. Becoming Culturally Responsive
6. Connecting with the World